The page explain about treatment for depression using pharmacological treatment, Ayurvedic natural remedies and home remedies that are very helpful in effectively treating depression in men and women. Along with the best treatment, i will also share the best depression centers in the world.
I will directly talk about the medication science has provided for treating depression and anxiety. The next part would be about ayurvedic and natural medicines and food that can help treat depression without consulting a physician.
Pharmacological Treatment For Depression:
In the current scenario we need to understand that people in high metro cities are seen having depression. According to survey, USA, Canada, UK has witnessed more case with depression and anxiety.
Though there are many depression relief centers in world, people still want some kind of medication to reduce depression quickly. There is where the pharmacologic treatment has evolved. This medicine has at least provided some relief for depression patients with the help of antidepressants that work largely on nervous system.
Best Pharmacological Drugs Used To Treat Depression:
- 2-12 weeks at a therapeutic dose
- TRICYCLIC ANTIDEPRESSANTS
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- SSRIS AND SEROTONIN NOREPINEPHRINE REUPTAKE INHIBITORS (SNRIS)
- Atypical antidepressants
- Bupropion (Wellbutrin) norepinephrine and dopamine.
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)
- St. John’s wort.
Natural Treatment For Depression:
Depression is actually caused when a person is unable to cope up the pressure. The pressure could be caused for any reason, like relationship problem, financial problems, health issues, kid’s issues it could be anything. When you are unable to handle the pressure in life you are prone to depression and stress.
When you feel depressed all that happens in the body is the change of chemical reactions. The nerves system gets affected and brain starts seeing things differently. Meditation has always been the first choice in many Asian countries to prevent depression. Now let see the natural treatments for depression.
Foods To Avoid For Depression:
Stop having Sugar (Instead take Jagery)
Avoid gluten containing grains
Avoid package foods
Avoid artificial sweeteners
Best Food Diet For Depression:
- Omega 3 rich food: Eat fish with more omega 3 rich foods. Flex seeds, walnuts also contains plenty of omega 3. Have these foods to stop depression in the early stages.
- Omega 9 fats: Omega 9 fats are very best food to fight depression naturally, take Avocados, olive oil, sprouted nuts and seeds.
- Fruits: Like berries, straw berries, blue berries and raspberries are natural ways to fight depression.
- Supplement for depression: Vitamin D 3 is the natural remedy for anxiety and depression, one can get vitamin D 3 directly with sunlight. Stand before the sunlight early in the mornings and at sunset. This can give you loads of vitamin D.
- B complex supplement: find out in a medical store about B complex supplements, they are also very helpful in treating depression.
- Essential oils treatment for depression: Take ylang ylang oil is also the best natural cures for depression.
Home Remedies Treatment For Depression:
Nuts of depression: Walnuts and Almonds; these dry nuts are great sources of calcium, magnesium, iron and rich in 5hd, this helps natural depression cures. Eat then every day and prevent depression.
Sunflower Seeds for Depression: The best Foods to beat depression is sunflower seeds. They are great source of selenium which helps boost the nervous system.
Moon Mantra: Astrology and depression is mostly talked remedy for depression. Chanting this mantra several time a day can be the best astrological remedies for depression
Below is the mantra:
“Om Som Somaaya Namah”
Do this for 21 times or 108 times to have a healthy ways to treat depression.
Ayurvedic Medicine Treatment For Depression:
Below are the Ayurveda depression medicines that have provided fast results.
- Naari Kalyan
- Gotu Kola