The page walks you through the Best Eye Clinic In Delhi, India. “Your eyes are the windows to your soul” Man has been gifted with the eyes so that he could enjoy the bounties presented on earth. Apart from being the most expressive organ they are also the most sensitive. Read on to know more on Eyes.
The most common disorders of the eyes are:
- Eyelid Twitching: Involuntary flickering of the eyelid. Most commonly, eyelid twitching is associated with good luck or bad luck, which is weird. Eyelid twitching is mostly due to involuntary muscle movement.
- Ocular Hypertension: This is defined as the increased pressure on the eye above the normal range.
- Retinal Detachment: In retinal detachment the eye from inside the socket i.e. the back of the eye gets detached from the nervous tissue and the blood supply as well.
- Uveitis: The inflammation of the eye is diagnosed as Uveitis.
- Lazy Eye: Amblyopia, the other name for lazy eye. As the name suggest it’s not out of laziness but rather due to insufficient use of the eyes during childhood.
- Low Vision: This is diagnosed when your contact lenses or spectacles don’t provide you with a clear vision. Low vision often indicates a change in lens/glasses is needed.
- Glaucoma: Building up of fluid pressure in the eyes damages the optic nerve.
- Keratoconus: As the name implies it’s to do with something conical or in this case the cornea. In keratoconus, the normally round cornea gets thin and conical.
- Diabetic Macular Edema: In this fluid gets accumulated in the macula making the vision blurry. It can get quite serious if not treated early.
- Eye Floaters and Eye Flashes: If, when looking at a spotless plain bright background you start seeking flakes of clouds of spots pass by, you have eye floaters syndrome.
- Color Blindness: Doesn’t mean you are blind but rather just not seeing color correctly. You might not be able to show and agree on colors like an individual with a normal vision.
- Cataracts in Babies: Infants or babies tend to develop cataract early on in their life. Nothing serious and totally treatable if diagnosed on time.
- CMV Retinitis: Individuals diagnosed with AIDS often have CMV retinitis which is a serious retinal infection. People with immune disorders apart from AIDS are also affected by it.
- Cataracts: It’s a degenerative type of eye disorder which gives a vision a misty view.
- Bulging Eyes: Proptosis or bulging eyes occur when both the eyes protrude from the eye socket due to swelling of tissue, fat or muscle behind the eye.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Macula, the central part of the retina is physically disturbed in this disorder.
True to every disease or disorder, if caught/diagnosed early can be easily treatable and the adverse effects will be few. In order to get a correct diagnosis, the eye clinic should be properly equipped and have a trained staff to handle situations as they present themselves.
Best Eye Clinic In Delhi, India:
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences): The R.P center for ophthalmic sciences at AIIMS was founded in 1967 to impart best eye care services through research and diagnosis. It has a glaucoma screening center which helps screen issues related to glaucoma and glaucoma itself early on. It also has an eye bank which helps preserves eyes.
It’s located in Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
- Shroff Eye Hospital: The most trusted name when it comes to dealings with the eye is Shroff eye hospital. It was in 1914 that this eye care center was established and has since been imparting excellent eye care services. It has world class treatments and techniques to address the issues of the eyes, cornea, pediatric eye care, strabismus and squints.
Shroff eye hospital is located in Kedarnath Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi.
- Center for Sight: This is another famous hospital which has dedicated itself to the care of the eyes. It lives by the motto that every eye deserves the best care. Equipped with the best in modern cutting edge technology, this center for sight organization was started in 1996. It believes in solving eye concerns early on and is proud of its early screening practices.
It is located in Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi.
- Guru Gobind Singh International Eye center and Eye Bank: This exceptional eye care center has been recognized by the International Quality summit for Excellence in Ophthalmology. Guru Gobind Singh International Eye center has dedicated itself to curing blindness and is working unconditionally to meet its goals.
It is located in defense enclave, Vikas Marg, New Delhi